Monday 16 January 2012

Dear Mom...

 

last night...
my mom touching with me...
its not that i does not wanna call her...
it have crossed in my mind...
yeah...
its just not my routine and habit...
to show my love...
act like a tough one...
yet a silly one...stupid and damn it!!!

and sometimes...
when i called her...
she said no need...
ur credit will finished...
eitherwise, im not a person who like to talk in a long time at the phone...
more prefer face-to-face conversation when it comes to my family...

so,
i just taought it will be ok...

seems like it will be no problem...
cause almost everyweek i will be back to my home...
but not for this final week...
and already texting my sis to said it to my mum...
and she said:  OKAY!!!

then...thats it...

omg...
suddenly...
my bro said my mom mad coz i didnt call her...
my sis texting me also said it like it is...

then...
i call her...
unfortunately, she was praying at the moment...
im waiting several minute waiting for her by just talking with my insane sister...
then she pickup the phone...

why u call now?
is it you who want me to call???
then, when i call why you asking me?
ahhh...you just bz until forget to even call me...(its not like that mom)
er....do you come to the pasar tonight?try to change the topic...
duno...if someone wanna go...
then...bla bla bla...
lets end the conversation here...
if u doesnt want ur credit to be finished!
rrr...bla...bla...try to make the conversation longer...
but...
right now...
im also d one who touching...
she keeps remind me to finished my conversation...coz d credit...

its not becoz d credit mom...
its just not my habit...

i just not know how to show my love...
all i know is saranghae...

i'll find it awkward...
to say it or even show it...

im sorry for become ur 
bad doughter...

all i know is...
im very very very love you!!!

thanks god that you are still alive...
i just hope that i can back home soon...
and let me make you forget all ur mad...

hopefully...
i'll manage it!!!
amin...
T_T

1 comment: